Hair transplantation is a surgical procedure in which hair from the back of the scalp is taken and transplanted in the bald area.
At Aavaran Clinic, we specialize in the treatment of male and female pattern hair loss. Our experienced surgeons have seen all kind of indications and complications and hence poised to give best results in over 95% of the patients. Our doctors understand the need to each patient and tailor make the solutions for them not a generalized plan of action.
See what our hair transplant specialists says about Hair Transplantation
Hair transplant surgery is a minimally invasive surgery, where hair follicle is transplanted from donor area of patient’s own body ...
How much does it cost to get hair transplant?
Before going for hair transplant you need to determine whether you are fit for hair transplant or not. Usually it is not advised to undergo hair transplant before the age of 20. Some hair losses are curable by medications. Also the need of hair transplant is determined by your age, level of hair loss, other health related problems etc. So it is mandatory to get the proper inquiry done before going for any hair transplant.
Global Scenario of Hair Transplant Cost
There are certain factors that go into the creation of the final billing and these include:
- The actual area of the scalp which will undergo the transplant
- Whether you are undergoing single or multiple transplants
- The presence of hair or skin related conditions
- The number of hair follicles that are being grafted and transplanted
- If there are any other irregularities in the shape of the area that is going to be transplanted
- The areas where the transplant will take place – for distance, head, eyebrows, beard
Hair transplant cost depends upon:
The area of baldness and the number of grafts
The cost also varies based on the requirement. If you have hair loss of level 3 or above, the cost may go high. Also cost is dependent on the number of grafts need to be implanted. Per graft cost is around Rs.50-100 at different centers in Nepal, which you can decide looking up their ambience, time, quality and results of previous patients and reviews.
The methods which are applied to the patients for hair transplant
There are various procedures also to get hair transplant done, like FUE , FUT technique, Laser hair therapy, Robotic surgery etc. Cost also varies for each treatment.
HOW TO FIND A GOOD DOCTOR??
American Hair Loss Association has given few guidelines-
1. Can your hair transplant doctor provide you with a minimum of 10 sets of before and after photos taken at the same angle, the same background and the same lighting?
These picture specifications are important to ensure that there are no possible discrepancies when looking at the individual cases. Be sure that the photos provide a clear view of the hairline, as well as the mid anterior scalp. If possible, ask your doctor to provide you with photographs of donor scars.
2. Ask for the names and phone numbers of patients that you can contact to discuss their experiences with the hair transplant physician and staff that you are considering. If possible, ask to speak with doctors who have had the procedure performed by the hair transplant doctor you are researching.Last but not least, ask to show patients that have similar hair and skin characteristics as you. It is very important to view patients with these similar characteristics in order to assess your hair transplant physician's ability to provide you with a realistic and beneficial outcome.
3.Contact your state medical board to see if any complaints have been filed against your hair transplant doctor or hair transplant group.
4. It is imperative that you meet with the actual hair transplant doctor that will be performing your surgery on the day of your initial consultation. If you meet with a "medical consultant" remember the following:
- The consultant should be there to provide you with basic information on the hair transplant procedure.
- He/she is most likely not a medical professional and should not provide you with specific medical or surgical recommendations.
- If your hair transplant doctor is not available for your initial consultation, leave immediately and do not have a hair transplant performed by that hair transplant physician or hair transplant group.
- Consultants do have their place in this field, but cannot replace a consultation with a medical professional.
- Is your hair transplant doctor's practice dedicated solely to surgical hair restoration? If not, what percentage of his/her practice is?
Most of the times, people have this notion that a hair transplant procedure will burn a hole in their pocket, but it is important to remember that good quality, experience and a high level of professionalism will demand money.
At Aavaran, we have operated on more than 50 patients in less than 6 months of establishment with highly professional hair transplant doctor and team, performing up to 8000 grafts in a single day or two cases of 3000-4000 in a single day with excellent results.
To know your approximate cost please use the interface below-